svētdiena, 2014. gada 2. februāris




Honestly, this is the worst day yet. I increased the dose of pills so I slept a little better last night, I think I even had dreams. Nevertheless, I still woke up once or twice during the night. I haven't really left my room for three days and I still can't eat much.And emotionaly...I just feel like shit (I believe such vocabulary can be excused under the given circumstances). All this is emotionally exhausting for my boyfriend as well. He is trying to stay positive, but I guess it's quite difficult when I tell him about how I wish I didn't even exist. Yay, me. -__-

 And, since this sounds like an excerpt from a peronal diary, I decided to show my actual, well, not exactly diary but weekly planner. Agenda. Whatever you call them. Anyways, this year my boyfriend treated me with this wonderfully beautiful one that contains artwork of Mark Ryden, who is one of my favorite artists. There is a different picture every week, and the size of this planner is just perfect to carry it with me to lectures or wherever. Also, the pink fabric cover is dreamy. Oh, and there's a very handy evnelope-like pocket inside the back cover. This is probably my favorite weekly planner from the ones I've ever had.



0 komentāri:

Ierakstīt komentāru

    Blogger news

    Blogroll